Note: The Quilt Along started September 15th – but you can still join along! If you are purchasing this after September 15th, then you will receive any patterns that have already been released prior to your purchase and then continue to receive one per month afterwards.
What is the One World Quilt Along?
If you want to quilt along with Keith and Kim and make the One World quilt, choose “Quilter” when you sign up and receive:
- The Quilt-A-Long will last 7 months, from September 15th, 2016 until March 15th, 2017.
- PDF patterns for the entire quilt, one block pattern at a time, on the 15th of each month, starting September 15, 2016. These patterns include complete instructions, full-size appliqué templates, fusing guides, and svg files for digital cutters.
- Free subscription to QuiltFusion software for the duration of the quilt along – that’s seven months’ subscription – a $140.00 US value. This allows you to customize the One World quilt pattern or even create your own custom pattern in QuiltFusion. If you haven’t tried QuiltFusion yet, this is the perfect opportunity to do so.
Instructional Videos available on the exclusive Youtube channel
- Access to the private Facebook group page for asking questions and interacting with other participants.
- Access to the Pinterest board
Need more details on the Quilt Along Program? Click here.
One World is a collaborative work. Designed by Uncle Gravy, it features artwork from the following artists.
Please note – all artists maintain their respective copyrights for their portion of this collaborative work.
Gypsy Garden II